Straight up & Dirty

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Oh, the joys....

of being able to sleep in late, to no alarm and leisurely drink my orange juice in my robe. Good orange juice with lots of pulp. Packed a little bit for the trip to Winnipeg and had my screen saver on my last roll of digital pics. It scrolled through photos of my diplomat lover and I giggled. Unfortunately, he's being relocated to Turkey. Onward and upward, I say. He's so adorable, though.
I also received a text last night from the ex-boyfriend-who-wrote-me-off-as-a-friend-because-I-checked-his-email-for-4-years that, "he's cleansing himself of all woman problems and would I like to come over for a drink"? I had plans so I took a raincheque. Who know's what his motive was after not speaking to me for six months.
Oy, the drama.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does this mean the constant parade of buses took a break this morning? Have fun in Winnipeg.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking...

The page should be called:

"Straight up dirty"

Rather than,

Straight up & Dirty...

Just a thought, I hope the spare bedroom is ready for the big visit from me and Aaron.


Matt

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget about him, his indecision about your friendship is getting tiring. You really don't him.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell good is preview if you don't find your mistakes?

you really don't NEED him is what I meant to say.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home