Straight up & Dirty

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's official,

I'm still cursed. Someone stole my cell phone today. The movers are shlepping all of my classroom furniture during the a.m. staff meeting, I even contemplated taking it, but thought it would be rude. I made eye contact with it on my desk. Post meeting it was gone! Without accusing, I was really firm and pissed. Alas, I've dropped $150 on a new phone of the same variety today because as you know I'm a slave to the cell phone. They also couldn't guarantee delivery until the 10th of September. I think not!
Following the first formal staff meeting at my brand new school, my vice-principal told me it was rude to blow bubbles. He's right. I should probably alert him that I have an oral fetish. Dinner included greek salad and mozzarella sticks in the robe. I do it because I can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creeps! Take it with you next time and turn the sound off.
Ok, now it is time for better things to come your way....

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home