Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Boy Crazy!

Oy, a broch! I really am reverting back to being boy crazy. So, the date was fun. It was nice conversation, a few laughs and a bottle of wine. I can tell that he's a great guy, with lots of friends and a seriously supportive family. I just felt no attraction. He seems to be a little too straight edge for me. I could recommend him to a couple of friends I think. So he dropped me off at 11 and I was still game to go out. Phoned the Israeli, no answer. Texted a former guy who I love to hang out with, he was sleeping, so I went out with friends (ie. couples). Had a great time at the bar and was home in bed by 1:30.
Today, I find out that the Israeli is likely staying until mid-December. He also said he'd phone me tonight at 8. It's 9:30. He's just not the attentive guy he was during the first (and only) week we hung out. He's a backburner kind of guy. You know, he's my now, not my forever. If only he'd call!
Tonight is a Desperate Housewives rerun evening and I'll curl up to the Bible a little later. It's time to brush up on my Exodus and Book of Joshua knowledge. After all, it's teaching time on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home