Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My next focus

So I tidied up the loft and got pseudo-focused for this week. Planned a couple of lessons, thought about what's upcoming and I realized that it's Halloween next weekend. Being 26, one might think that I am beyond such an occassion. This isn't the case. I love a good party and I love dressing up, so naturally I'm getting pumped for the costume idea. It's at a bar with all sorts so I've got to put a little more effort into this one. I'd rather go clever than slutty, funny than typical. I'll be researching this one for sure!
I did purchase a new book this weekend sticking with my parameters of mindless reading and best sellers list. It's about a stay at home dad who falls in love with a woman on the internet. Sounds scandalous. In fact, I'm going to curl up with it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home