Straight up & Dirty

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ugh, men!

So I decided to hook up again with the diplomat, even though he annoys me with his unreliability and such. We hung out, ate Greek salad and then he got a phone call from another broad. I knew because I leaned over and heard her voice. She said, "I was going to go out, but my friend bailed, so I was thinking about coming there". He sort of grunted because he was CAUGHT. He never did have to be accountable to me, but to make plans with another woman later in the evening after I just shared my Greek salad with him, is disgusting and piggish. I called him a dirty Israeli and told him that he confirmed my suspicions. I then told him to have a nice life. I spoke and I didn't scream and told him that this is why men are considered pigs by many women. Just a reality, really.
I do have a prospect in the works. A local boy who seems funny and cute on msn. I sound 16 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home