Straight up & Dirty

Friday, October 13, 2006

An icebox!

So it's not warm outside, nor is it warm in here. It's cold actually and my nose is running. I also woke up with a real beauty of a cold sore just in time for the party. I'm going to try to zap it while I take a nap. I'll keep you posted. I left scathing messages for the builder yet again. They obviously NEVER pick up their phones. I'm contacting the journalist who wrote the Toronto Star article to bash the builder. Hopefully she'll be able to insert it in the article. The builders say that they're waiting for a part. For fuck's sake, we don't live in Kazakstan and it's WINTER here. Some may firmly believe that I should watch what I say because they ultimately have to help me. Evidently they're not helping me, nor do they care about me so fuck 'em! Others may say that I should get a heater. Why? So they don't really have to do anything and I can have something else in the loft that I don't actually need. Hopefully there will be some serious body heat in here tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The heat worked last week - what happened?

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home