Straight up & Dirty

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Age IS a factor!

So I went out tonight with a 47 year old. We both knew that it wouldn't go anywhere, but it was hilarious. The guy is from Winnipeg so we talked about everyone we know, all things Winnipeg and how difficult it is to meet cool people. We left and he said, "keep smiling, you're going to do very well in life". So kind. From his mouth to God's ear.
I played hockey and really gave 'er. Some jackass who hipchecked me earlier in the game, crosschecked me late in the third period. I yelled, "what the fuck?! that's the best you can do?!" then I double handed slashed him and got a penalty. He got kicked out of the game.
In other news, I now have an email contact from a dude who's much closer to my age and he sounds cool. We'll chat and I'll investigate before I commit to a painful date. It's 1 am and I'm waking up again in 6 hours. Ugh, feh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man i would have done anything to have seen you in that game. thats nice about the date though

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home