Straight up & Dirty

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Guess whose back?!

I feel less stressed, more in touch and back to myself. Rogers cable came today and I am w-i-r-e-l-e-s-s, even in my bedroom. Over the past while I've recuperated from Mara's visit and planned for her permanent arrival. I also had my 15 minutes of fame interview for the Toronto Star and started prepping for the shaker tomorrow night. I've titled the event "A Salt and PFEFFER shaker". I thought it was pretty clever. I've invited nearly 35 people and there are 8 affirmative responses with 6 of those being women. People are unreliable, but it should turn out to be good times.
PS- I ate the remainder of the cheese ball from Yom Kippur. I feel ill.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If/when Mara comes, she must also keep a blog!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home