Straight up & Dirty

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Such a Balebusta!

I dig entertaining. I love prepping, setting up and serving food. My nearest and dearest came over for a spread of dairy fare including a cheese ball, which I actually found too sweet. It was bagels, tuna mix, cream cheese and roasted red pepper and basil salmon and litres of vino blanco. There are also three vases of flowers in my loft. I love it. I actually ran out of vases. That's a good sign of lovin'! My mommy, Lainie, Nicky and Nancy all provided the beauty. Thanks ladies!
Tonight I loved my place. All is set up and very functional to accommodate guests. My baba and my mother would be SO proud. I even had the Pfeffer traditional shot of rye to break the fast. In fact, I don't have shot glasses, so Bryan and I choked back a 1/4 of a tumbler of Canadian Club.
If I ever figure out how to upload pictures on this blog, I'll share them with you. For the time being, I'll take orzo salad and salmon for lunch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't fit into my pants today. I'm not kidding. I blame you and the delicious salmon.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home