Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I think I'm dating my blog.





So last night turned out to be a night of hysterical events starting with gabbing and dinner with a friend. We actually were dressed and had out makeup on by 7 pm with no plans to leave before 9. We online dated, swapped hotlists and drank and drank. We cackled in the subway station and tried to make friends on the train. We finally made it to the party in our get-ups drank $7.00 beer. I vomited. Evidently from the shot we took prior to leaving the house. The party was fun, music was good but it was far too crowded.

I opted to leave for a posh Bar Mitzvah party that I wasn't even invited to. On my way I called to confirm my date for this morning to have brunch with a guy who seems funny, but I just knew we wouldn't click in person. He works from home, seems to be a free spirit, with no "real" plans, it seemed, but we were on!

The Bar Mitzvah party was such a good time. Open bar, great music and partying with one of my favourite families in a posh and fabulous venue. We danced and danced and took hilarious pictures. I got the warmest welcome and didn't feel out of place, even though my mother would be embarrassed.

At about 1:30 am which was really 12:30 am, we went home for a serious feeding of chicken wings, pizza and fries.

This morning I got a phone call at 10 am from the date that his plans changed so we should go out earlier. I concurred so we went for a quick bite and grocery shopping. Totally nice guy but as I predicted not for me. He is a perfect gentleman, very good looking face and attractive personality but we did not click. So, it's 12:41 pm and I'm looking for the next victim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home