Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Is it pathetic

That I check out the team we're playing in hockey the night before so I can find out if there are any members of the tribe on the opposing team? Tomorrow there are and one of them is the lead scorer. That's hot. I suppose he could be middle-aged or in his late teens, but we'll see if any of them are worth pursuing.
I did in fact make it to the gym downtown this morning at 11 am. I then walked through a posh neighbourhood pretending to be chi chi while eating a panini and sipping on a ginko biloba infused smoothie. I'm a really piece of work.
Sundays in my world are intended for laundry, catching up on the phone, making my weekly big salad and laying on the couch. I just wish I had someone to nuzzle with on these nights. Woe is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home