Straight up & Dirty

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Yo, yo, yo!

So this week has proven to be a standard week in the life. I did work out 3 times and I played hockey and did yoga. It's pretty impressive if you ask me, but we'll see how long it lasts.
I also saw two movies. "Running with Scissors" - about living with mental illness and betrayal and "Shortbus" a montage of sex and exploration, very hilarious too! Borat is on the agenda for this weekend I'm hoping.
Last night I partied hard. Danced like a lunatic and had a blast. We even knew the bartender from years ago in Winnipeg. Such a small world. I suffered from the head bob in the cab on the way home, but lucky I had Nicks to attend to me. Today I am hungover and don't even have the energy to online date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home