Straight up & Dirty

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh, what a night!

So I've had a craving for rotisserie chicken lately. The best part about it is making chicken salad with celery the next morning. I picked a whole chicken up for $6.99 (are there different grades of chicken like there are for beef?) I got the ghetto bird from the Price Chopper and enjoyed it with oven fries and corn after a workout at the gym. For whatever reason, I always need to blog that I went to the gym. Some self-fulfilling prophecy. Is that the right context to use that phrase?

If you don't think I ate the crunchy skin parts that cooked to the pan, then you don't know me very well.

I had a brownie for dessert and headed to see "Borat". Holy hell. Hysterical. Although there were many anti-Semitic jokes and segments, it was classic. The only question I have is, "Why does Borat have such an obsession with gypsies?"

I'm trying to stay up late in anticipation of a late sleep in with my ear plugs and blindfold to prep for the Leafs game tomorrow. One of my strengths is building up an event, so I can blog about it later. Shabbat Shalom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home