Straight up & Dirty

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The blog

I feel like a need to be able to access the blog from a distance. I don't mean while I'm out of town or at work, I mean while commuting or where an internet connection be available. I'm thinking about a Blackberry, but can't imagine having something else that I'm attached to. Seriously. My digital camera, rechargable battery pack (just in case), laptop, photo transfer unit, cellphone and iPod are all in tote. I doubt I'd commit to the crackberry, although I am a fan of pretending to be a high profile business woman.
Sleeps post hockey are now my least favourite evenings and evidently mornings the day after are N.G. It's obviously the adrenalin that pumps and the night cap that put me over the edge today. I turned bitchy and negative. I haven't been like that in one whole month! It's a celebration. Tonight I hope to be passed out by 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home