Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Oh, what a night! (part 2)

Yesterday was the laziest day in history. Although, I did wash my duvet cover which is really my least favourite job around the house.
I got ready for the Leafs game and had a few predrinks at a buddie's place. I do love partying with a guy, it's good times. The beers there were $12, granted they looked like 1 litres glasses. I also decided it was necessary to buy some sort of cheering device, so I went with the foam hand. It's a classic. An oldie but a goodie. I had a $10 bill in my hand, thinking I'd surely get change. Nope. It was $12.49. Shocking. Of course I still bought it.
The game was stellar. Lots of goals to celebrate. A number of beers and an overall good time. Met up with a girlie for a drink post game and called it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home