Straight up & Dirty

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Indulged, tanned and ready to rock!

Well, not really. That's just the ambitious, early in the new year, post 2 weeks of eating, drinking and relaxing me. My body is actually toxic and it's time for a cleanse. I'm thinking either cabbage soup, or a liquid diet. We'll see what transpires once I get some produce into the fridge.

The vacation was fabulous with loads of laughs, stories and many pictures. We sat out on the terrace last night and thought about how fortunate we are to be able to spend these times together and how some people never even get a glimpse of such beauty and memories.

I'm going to conquer the laundry and pack my gym bag for tomorrow. I'm more interested in showing off my tan than actually exercising.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home