Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's been a dull few days

around these parts. I had a busy week, and yes I did cook my fresh basil and chicken pasta, for MYSELF! It was delicious. Cold sore phobe made no contact, the diplomat said his goodbyes and I'm counting down the days to Mehico!
My nearest and dearest had a Chanukah dinner on Friday which was exquisite. The food, the setup the wine. The vino was a flowin'. Slept mostly yesterday and started to pack.
Mexico is really the only place I coordinate my outfits. After realizing last night, that 1 bathing suit wouldn't cut it, I purchased another top. It was overpriced but it is gorgeous. I wandered through the overpriced neighbourhood after an early morning work out and general sweating out of my toxins. Much needed.
Tomorrow I work, am going to a fundraiser dinner and then have a super late hockey game. Not to worry, Tuesday is a preemptive sick day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home