Straight up & Dirty

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

This is the life I crave.

One of rushing around, having lots going on and getting home late. 12:35 am is a little bit late for a school night, but I had a great day. I worked, ran a couple of errands, went to a fundraiser dinner, bought Chanukah treats for my hockey team and played a half-assed game of 11:10 pm hockey.

The dinner was wonderful. It was well planned, really well attended and I got 2 numbers! Don't get too excited. They are 80 year old men who want to share more of their stories and they are SUCH characters. There were plenty of good looking young professionals in addition to the charming geriatrics.

At hockey I also found out that my lawyer connection got my teammate a job after being unemployed for months. I really hope it works out because I do feel like they are a total match.

Tomorrow is mental health day, currency exchange, some trip prep and dinner with friends. Tonight, I love my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home