Straight up & Dirty

Thursday, December 21, 2006

2nd shortest date ever!

This almost compares to the gelati date of months ago. That one was 35 minutes and this one was 1 hour and 35 minutes, but we had dinner this time and 10 minutes of that was spent looking for parking, which evidently I overpaid for!

He's decent looking, the conversation flowed, he joked about my need for a guy who can spell and is grammatical in his thoughts. We talked hockey, family, Mexico, careers, Toronto and life, yet I could sense that he had no interest in me and he asked for the bill quickly and was just counting down the seconds until I finished my beer. I'm not saying that I wanted to date the guy, but what the eff is wrong with me? I can't even get a goddamn second date. If it's the hips and the ass, then I am starting to save up for lipo. Sad, but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home