Straight up & Dirty

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The dinner of champions!

Kraft dinner. I sometimes crave it. I craved it after I listened to Barenaked Ladies at the gym when they talk about spending their million dollars on Kraft dinner. I accompany mine not with ketchup, but with tuna. Speaking of the gym, I actually stopped working out today because I was SO hungry. Really normal.

After not hearing back from the Sunday date, I emailed him with, "I've noticed you haven't emailed me back. Are you shy or uninterested? Let me know either way."

I have deflated the air mattress in the guest bedroom for the last time. It is finally in storage where air mattresses belong in anticipation of the bed I'm picking up tomorrow. I'm renting a truck and a friend of mine is helping me shlep the bastard. House guests welcome!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I intend to book the new bed from Feb 2-4 - mark me down!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home