Straight up & Dirty

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

On a roll.

I've completed writing the bastards and my Internet appears to be functional. We'll wait to see how many times I have to edit the comments and most likely the grades on those report cards.

Now, I'm in planning mode for my best friend's birthday party next week and for my brother's wedding in June. Just a few more reasons to be on the computer all night long. I love the planning. I have the time, energy and the vision.

I've learned that I must ALWAYS have something/someone to look forward to. Tonight, it's the upcoming weekend and next week's party weekend of the 30th birthday party and the wedding social. I suppose I'm back into party mode. I feel confident that I've taken a long enough hiatus from that mode. My concern is the late night carb munchies, (even though I haven't been partaking in such behaviour in weeks) that comes along with drinking. I really can't be trusted.
Tonight is a couch night sans carbs. It's frozen grapes instead. Pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home