Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back in the saddle.

So I've been back in reality for one whole week. This past week saw loads of cabbage soup, some cravings for harmful substances, a couple of temper tandrums at work, lots of working out and some serious hours on facebook.com

I hit the misery point of the cabbage soup diet on Thursday evening. It's entirely a boring diet and to tell you the truth
I don't notice any immediate results. I guess the binge eating that occurred in Mexico put a damper on the immediate results. I have now incorporated lots of protein but no bread, cheese (except for the feta on the greek salad) or pasta. It's really a whole new way of eating and living. It's annoying.

This no heat situation is also really ticking me off, considering it's actually beginning to be winter here. I've taken baths and showers to keep warm and tomorrow morning I'm calling the home warranty program, which seems to be the only route to deal with this issue.

Tonight is Sunday night television watching, if I can tolerate Donald Trump. He really is getting so dramatic that even I, can't cope with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home