Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sometimes, I'm so productive I frighten myself!

This morning I was up at 8 am to finish the laundry, tidy the place and begin my day. I booked a massage, returned a couple of things, bought produce, printed my pictures, went to the library and mentally prepared myself for the start of work tomorrow morning. It's not going to be easy, but the vacation was restful and long and for that I'm grateful.

My massage was wonderful even though it was done by a male massage therapist. I was surprised, but wanted the massage, so I got over it. He actually worked me over and I think I may prefer a male in the future due to their strength. Not to worry there was no attraction.

My Kensington market produce has now been chopped up and made into a soup. My cabbage soup for my cabbage soup diet. I'll be starting it on Tuesday, because tomorrow is Falafel day at school and GOD forbid I should miss a day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel much better after your pep talk today pepperhead. hopefully i didn't put a dent in that cereal and those snacks too severely.

you should post your mexico pics on facebook...i want to see.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home