Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Boys & Food

I love it how when boys arrive they bring fun, food and shenanigans. There are corn chips, party sandwiches, sushi, turkey breast and 7 layer dip in the fridge now. The boys actually ventured down to the Coffee Time. Went to a party full of Hebrews, with cookies and all and had a great night there and then at a pub. Coffee Time emerged as a topic of conversation a number of times. I was totally on tonight!
There was a cool guy. I was referring to him as my boyfriend. I felt like we were making eyes. Took a cab home and am now on the couch. I (heart) weekends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys bringing food? What are you talking about, when does that happen?

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that Aaron and Matt are two handsome men, your so lucky to of had them stay with you.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home