Straight up & Dirty

Friday, September 15, 2006

It is what it is!

So, I've calmed down since the condo fees were increased. I guess I just didn't realize that our fiscal year ended September 30, so the increase was SO soon. My cousin, also my lawyer made me feel better by telling me that his increase was by 50%. His fees are up to $750.00. He's a lawyer and so is his girlfriend. Woe is me.

In other news, I went on a date with a guy whom I was set up with. We didn't click but it was a complimentary two glasses of wine at a cool place.

Now I'm in Calgary and it's flurrying. It's also 2 degrees. It's fun to visit with everyone but I do remember that I often used to say that, "I hate my life".

Tonight is my former student's Bat Mitzvah and a weekend full of functions. I love functions and catered events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home