Straight up & Dirty

Sunday, September 24, 2006

An update

Shana Tova to all. Happy Jewish New year that is. I had a little bit of a rough year in the sin department, so I've contemplated, repented and asked for forgiveness. The venue was a large gymnasium filled with folding banquet chairs. A great service even though there were crying babies, voices that could have shattered the basketball backboards and various side conversations.
Have a sore throat and an annoying cold. I feel like I'm 65 years old with my tissue and watering eyes. Friday night, I watched 8 episodes of Weeds. That's half of the first season. It's phenomenal. It's the perfect balance between terribly upsetting and hysterically funny. I highly recommend it. I'll watch the other half today.
I continue to harass my loft developer for these deficiencies. It is apparently just the norm for them to be jerks and have no concern for the owners. I leave nasty voice mail messages and try to threaten him. He does not respond. I'm convinced I got the cold because the temperature in here is now very cool in the evening hours. The dishwasher is slated to be fixed on Wednesday afternoon. Hockey tomorrow night, meeting on Tuesday night. There is also an info/bitch session slated for next week regarding the f'in condo fee hike. Maybe that cute guy who parks next to me will be there. Really, I've accepted the increase. I'll use the information night as a tool for meeting men. I'm canceling the jdate tomorrow. Nothing has come to fruition and it's $40.00 that I don't need to be spending. I'm on an austerity program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home