Straight up & Dirty

Monday, November 27, 2006

Apres hockey beer

I've just returned from my hockey game after sharing a couple pitchers with my team. They do it every Monday night, but I've refrained for a couple of reasons.
1) I don't need any more alcohol in my system, especially after a weeked
2) My games can sometimes be at 10 pm, so post, is not even an option
3) I've also only saved such an event for a win. Tonight we won, and I even got an assist. I've been playing very hard and tonight I was rewarded!
There are no boyfriends on my team, but there's this one guy, Oscar who is a linemate of mine and we get along famously. He's married, but we joke around all the time, have the same sense of humour and he's good shit. Turns out he's an unemployed lawyer and grew up in Ottawa one street away from my cousins! He's a member of the tribe and I knew there was a reason we got along so well. I'm going to try to connect him with a lawyer friend of mine, after I Google him, of course.

This week is busy. Parent teacher interviews are approaching and there is some serious preparation in order.
Tonight, I decided that I love 12 hour days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home