Straight up & Dirty

Friday, January 26, 2007

Lululemon is SO out of control!



So after going out last night and sleeping on a friend's sofa until 4:30 am this morning, then coming home to sleep for just a few more hours, I awoke in a haze, determined to get to the Lululemon warehouse sale by 9:45 am. After all, it's a work day, and although I was "warned" of lineups, I was shocked and amazed by THE lineup. There were women in droves, wrapped in sleeping bags and pashminas, shivering. Ridiculous. Had I been able to spend my entire day off at the sale, I would have.

I am addicted to facebook.com and have become a little bit of a creepy stalker. I'll keep you posted on my next victim. My bro says that I go after men with a fork and knife. If only I met men to go after.

Tonight's a big night. It's my monthly dance party with friends. Last week was Karaoke and this week it's a dance party. If only I had enough outfits to be a barstar. Hmmmm, barstar at 26, that's hot. When do I transform into a cougar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home